BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Librarian

Didn´t see you finished it!!

Amazing results, find it very epic!!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Chapter-Master

Some of the conversion work I like, and I'm quite impressed by the LED stuff, but I'm not a huge fan of the turret (still looks like a gun on a bottle lid to me) and the paint job looks....unfinished.

Which is surprising, because your scroll detailing is really nice, as is the filigree detailing....the blacks and reds just seem to lack a bit of depth to my eyes.

You're far more patient than I would be though, thats for sure.

www.queencityguard.com

The simple changes you have made to the intakes and the turret go a long way to making the Storm Raven a very nice looking model. I have to agree the black and the reds look a little unfinished, but that may be because of the camera not being able to pick up all the depth in the model. The added details to the model are AMAZING! I love the bird of prey scroll work and the wings on the wings. The wings on the side doors look a little to large, but that is just my personal opinion. Over all i think this model is amazing and the amount of work you put in it shows.

So elegant, yet so deadly.

Very very nice! I might have to follow suit on the air intakes, very clean cut and professional.

Wish I had one of those...I would follow your conversion

wow... impressive

Thanks all. It was a lot of fun to do. The camera and lighting I used washed out all of my highlights. I need to get a table top photo booth from amazon.

*to anyone wanting to follow....the tooth brush cases I used are a thick but flexible plastic. A razorblade will slide through them easily. So go slow.
    "Wisdom means having the ability to admit what you do not know."

I love the air intakes!

An impressive amount of work... Very nice!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast