BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

awesome work so far =)

Veteran-Sergeant

Thanks all , Been busy working on a commission which comes before getting my stuff done , but Iam setting aside at least an hour a night to work on my guard while Iam working this commission to keep at least some progress going .

Tonight after working on some eldar tanks for that commission I thought might as well get that vanquisher conversion done I been putting off .

Here is my vanquisher complete with a knight commander Pask .

Veteran-Sergeant

Now that is an imposing tank,I rather like hwo you've converted Pask as well.
    www.astronomican.com/forums _______________ hephsforge.blogspot.com

Veteran-Sergeant

Thanks iam going to try and build up one of each variant of tank guard has to offer .

Librarian

Looks great.

No sponsons eh?

Now thats a real Vanquisher!
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Veteran-Sergeant

nah no sponsons point better spent on extra armour for my transports , this bad boy sit way back and hunts tanks .

Librarian

Exactly!!!

Veteran-Sergeant

Sar " Gravy " O' lancen grew up in his dads garage wrench in hand since the age of 7 , he spent all his time in that garage til the time he left for service even Wedding his dads partners daughter .

Gravy was fit right in with the 129 th armored company , he was able to get just about any walker , truck , tank , or speeder put in front of him back in service sometimes within minutes even sometimes in the field ... well actually most of the time in the field .

Gravy ' s company was hit hard by traitor scum and was trying to get the treads on the companys vanquisher going when his unit was over run . Gravy along with his commander and a handful of tank crew managed too hull up around there tank and fend off the last of the traitors in a grueling hand to hand combat where Gravy took down more than a few with his plasma cutter . The unit received gold stars for there bravery and the return of there prized vanqusher " Big Bow " .

You guessed it he was visited by a certain commissar and was offered a spot in the Iron Vets , a job he wanted to turn down and just finish his tour and get back to his pops shop and to his Wife . But was hit with an offer he couldn't refuse him and his Family was given a waiver of there taxes . with this extra money His pop can retire out on the solar reefs . Now he serves as his units main melta gunner and field mechanic .

Librarian

Awesome!

Scout

Awesome! I love the use of the Necron heads.

The SM backpack conversion is a great idea too!

Oh and of course the paintjob looks awesome!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast