BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Otherworld Miniatures

[URL="http://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/"]Otherworld Miniatures[/URL] produce a lovely range of very retro themed fantasy miniatures. From their website ('cos I'm lazy):
    Otherworld Miniatures is a small, independent miniatures company dedicated to producing fine quality 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures for ‘old school’ roleplayers, wargamers and collectors. We have been in business since November 2006, and have so far produced ranges of Giants, Demons & Devils, Humanoid Tribes, Undead, Dungeon Vermin and Dungeon Monsters, Wilderness Encounters and Men of Evil. We have commissioned some of the best sculptors in their fields, such as Paul Muller and Kev Adams, as well as some talented newcomers to the industry like John Pickford, Jo Brumby, Matthew Bickley, Andrew Rae and Pedro Navarro. We have plans to work with other renowned artists in the future.
    Some favourites:

Expedition Mule (Henchmen & Hirelings range)

Giant Frogs (Wilderness Encounters)

Treant

Demi-human Zombies (Undead)
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Zombies I

Shadows

Harpies (Dungeon Monsters range)

Djinn
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Dryad, Nymph & Sulpyh (Wilderness Encounters, sorry they will be in order after this brief foray back to WE)

Centaur with Spear

Gelatinous Cube (Dungeon Monsters)

Giant Slug

Giant Rats (Dungeon Vermin)

Drow Warriors I (Drow)

The Otherworld Giant (Giants)

Frost Giant

Chapter-Master

£10 for three unicorns!? Sweet, now I can finally have a whole herd of them for SoM.

Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    £10 for three unicorns!? Sweet, now I can finally have a whole herd of them for SoM.
    And they are nicer than GW ones.

They are very pretty and reasonably priced unicorns.

Iron Father

Wow, these are great, I love the Treant, Dryad and Nymph. I am planning a tree spirit based WE army after my current project and I can see these getting a look in.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

The Gelatinus Cube "model" made me laugh.

they have some nice stuff in here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast