BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Only a 6+?

Hell, I could stare at those elves for hours while they dismember me and I probably wouldn't feel a thing...
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

I think 6+ is all I could get away with.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Some pictures of 3d print masters have been put up, they look extremely pretty:

If only GWs new paint range included an areola pink.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    If only GWs new paint range included an areola pink.
    I actually have a tub of Breast Cancer Awareness Pink that Reaper gave out as a freebie with orders at some point last year. Never used it yet.

Those figures do look good (in a totally nasty way).
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Raging Heroes have started shipping Blood Vestals:

They had pre-orders for 6000 Blood Vestals, or 1200 packs. Very well done RH.

Veteran-Sergeant

those are rather nice miniatures. i've been wanting to set up a dark elf army.. (got me a black dragon and a hydra so far) but setting up a whole other army is a bit duanting when i have 5 others already on the go. still i would get a few of these for variety.

Man my DE army is in peril without these!

Librarian

Maybe it's because they're new, but those are awesome. Better than GW's current witch elves.

I've received mine. Little mini-review:

The posing is excellent, every bit as dynamic as the 3d designs indicated.
    Detailing is if anything better than the 3d print-out, very close to the 3d designs. The heads and faces really are in scale and look considerably better than I woudl have guessed looking at the web pictures alone.
    Cast quality is excellent, no flash, next to no mouldlines, no mould slippage or anything like that. All very crisp and clean.
    The only very minor criticism is the slottatab. It is too tall to go into a base and needs to be trimmed, but lose the tab entirely and it will be hell pinning their little feminine feet to a base as they are just so small. So careful trimming that tab.

Battle-Brother

thanks for the info Eldargal, maybe you can just let the slottatab be so you dont have the thing where the feet disappear beneath the sand, when you do the bases.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast