BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Default Raging Heroes releasing evil female unit in Feb

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Heroes Newsletter
    And finally, we are also working on our first large-size unit. It will have 10 minis, all female, and, of course, all evil.
    We'd like to have them out in February... Want to venture a guess as to what they are?
    Regarding units, we have reworked quite extensively our production pipeline to be able to produce units,
    squadrons and bands of miniatures at a reasonable price..
    Via Warseer. I assume they will be resin not plastic, but that is the route AoW are going to who cares? The more (evil) female kits the better.
    Last edited by eldargal; 02-02-2012 at 12:01 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

My guess are witches - yay - witchinghour! That could drew me to fantasy again ... DE with a big core of witches
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Yep most people are assuming Witch Elves. Looking forward to seeing what they do with the concept. Or what they do if it isn't Witch Elves.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Well, it's going to be something compatible with Warhammer, so it's pretty much a dead cert for witch elves.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

True. but we don't know for sure. Everyone thought the next plastic kit AoW would be releasing was going to be Witch Elves too so I just think we shouldn't take these things for granted.

Chapter-Master

A fair point. I'm just struggling to think of another likely choice. I suppose Harpies perhaps. Or daemonettes. Female chaos warriors? Or female Orcs?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

interested to see what they look like.