BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Brother-Captain

Saw that Raging Heroes have posted a link on their Facebook page to a unit of these lethal ladies that Chaos Brushes studio has painted up, and thought I'd link a pic here cos they do look rather impressive all painted, based and ranked up:

Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

They do look lovely painted.

RAging Heroes just announced a Blood Vestal heroine:
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-10-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Ohh I like that heroine, sort of a cross between their Asharah champion figure and a Blood Vestal. Very nice!

Poor gal must go through a fortune in shampoo though, cos woah that's a lot of hair!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

She looks more suitable for including in a Dark Eldar army than the average Blood Vestal too, in my opniion.

Hehe yes. When I was around 15 I stopped cutting my hair, ended up with 5ft long locks. Absolute nightmare to clean and dry.

Ooh, I forgot:
    We though that it wouldn't be proper to leave our Blood Vestals running free without proper supervision.

This is why we came up with the warm and charming lady below.

The sculpt is almost done, we just want to be sure she will carry the type of weaponry you might want. At this point in time, she can be equipped with the following combos:

- Long Sword and Shield

- 2 Long Swords

- 1 Long Sword.

If you feel we've missed something important, please let us know.

There will also be a Sorceress Blood Vestal riding a Pegasus coming out very soon...
    *squee*
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-11-2012 at 02:14 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

OOH, purdy lady. You can tell she is special cos she is wearing clothes
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

By female fantasy armour rules, she must only have an average save. Too much clothing equals less armour

Skaryaa, the Blood Mistress, finished Blood vestal heroin:

Brother-Captain

Skaryaa is a bit of a strange name, but I've seen way stranger fantasy names in my time. Not too fond of the sword & shield look, but the other 2 versions are really nice figures. The twin sword version would make a good unit champion for the Blood Vestals/Witch Elves and the sword and pointy hand version makes for a good general I think.

There's talk up on their website of them doing a unit of Vestals with spears, as well as a foot version of the Pegasus-mounted Sorceress that is coming soon. A small company, but with quality products and lots of ambition. We need more like that!

Agreed, Raging Heroes have gone from a relatively small company producing a couple of nice characters and monsters to showing real promise with a full range of scantily clad, evil lady elves.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    real promise with a full range of scantily clad, evil lady elves.
    They know what the internet wants!

That is a gorgeous model. Might consder it as a DE archon....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456