BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

I have been a fan of the site since I got back into 40k with the release of Space Hulk III Ed in 2009, after a 8 year hiatus, prior to that. Many of my older bookmarked sites had either disappeared or gone into stasis. It was nice to see a site posting a variety of news and articles. Now after a year of not checking the site, I'm back and happy to see that it covers every game I have an interest in.

The community here seems really great and I hope to be able to contribute and be enlightened here.

About me: I am a Customer Support Technician at a Networking company in Manchester, New Hampshire. There is a strong tabletop and boardgaming community here supported by three stores. Two of which are responsive to customers, while the other has a strong WFB/40k/FOW community for easy to find games.

I also enjoy attending Total Con in Mansfield, MA each year to meet up with my friends from the Dice Tower podcast.

Chaplain

hello
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks