BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Chronowraith View Post

Any speculation on the Hordes counterparts for these? Super-sized warbeasts? Dragons (I jest)?
    I was thinking the same. The potential for great models here is awesome.
    Maybe The Circle guys could get a giant stone/rock gollum thing that looks like it has been fished out of the toi.....oh wait.

Deadlift, how about the combine harvester?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    Maybe The Circle guys could get a giant stone/rock gollum thing that looks like it has been fished out of the toi.....oh wait.

[URL="http://wolvesforthewolfgod.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/something-big-is-coming.html"]
    via Frozencore at Wolves for the Wolf God[/URL]

There's concept art of the Trollblood beastie right at the very end of the announcement video, after the PP logo comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

[URL="http://wolvesforthewolfgod.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/something-big-is-coming.html"]
    via Frozencore at Wolves for the Wolf God[/URL]

There's concept art of the Trollblood beastie right at the very end of the announcement video, after the PP logo comes up.
    Damn you! I've always considered doing a wold warden Circle army but was always able to make up an excuse. If that's the concept art for the circle godzilla-beast then I think all my delaying tactics in the world will finally be useless.

So that means I'm up to 4 Warmachine/Hordes armies if I pick up both Cygnar and Circle.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

First-Captain

I just wanted to take a pop at the forgeworld orc rogue idol.

Banned

Pop at, or pop out?

*rimshot!*

The colossals are going to be plastic, yes?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Pop at, or pop out?

*rimshot!*
    Nice.

I'm sure they'll be in Plastic. Surely too big for metal and PP are moving alot of stuff to plastic aren't they?

Iron Father

Looks like their plastic / resin hybrid stuff. If its the same as their other kits its quite sturdy, and heavy. Will require quite a bit of pinning or magnets I guess. Super Glue is the order of the day with this stuff.

Disclaimer

I could be completely wrong, but had a close look at an unbuilt war jack kit last summer and thats the impression I got from the material.
    Last edited by Deadlift; 02-05-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

So long as it isn't metal I'm fine with it. Thinking of starting a Khador army based around Sorscha. Was going to go with Cryx and Deneghra but I don't like her models (I'm deneghrating them, teehee). Also ushankas are sexy.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Ushankas rule. I own one and it is soooo warm. Bonus points as it is russian and has a hammer and sickle badge. If I ever played games with my Khador I'd certainly wear it and make endless "in Soviet Khador" jokes.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast