BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

I have so many favorite minis from the Anima Tactics line, but push comes to shove, I would have to say I like Rayne the most, followed closely by the female Wissenshaft agent.

I got into Anima Tactics because I saw one look at Ophiel and thought how awesome he looked. Then, I saw Dark Sun Faction and loved it so much I started buying the faction minis. Since Hunter Type-012 came out, that has become my favorite.

My favorite Anima Tactics miniature? That's surprisingly difficult.

I went with Church, because its mostly badasses in trench coats and gorgeous women in robes.

And Azriel is the best trench coat clad badass miniature I've seen in ages.

So he's my choice. Azriel.

Initiate

All Anima Tactics miniature are great but my favorite mini is Karios couse of his fluff.

My favourite Hell Dorado miniature by far is Kuan Yin; she was the reason I got into the game in the first place. So, even if I don't win the competition, I'd like to request that Cipher re-release her soon!

Bael is my favorite. She remind me lady gaga

Morrigan is my favorite miniature from Anima tactics range, and Immortals snake-woman from Hell Dorado range!

Maria is my favorite model in the Anima Tactics line. The model is sexy and it has the Reaper in it. I am reminded of the line from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey... "Whether you're a king or a lowly street sweeper, Sooner or later, everyone dances with the Reaper."

Default Morrigan

To be honest, Morrigan. This is the only model I've seen from this company and it is beautiful. Can I have it, now?

I've been a huge fan of the demon modles from Hell Dorado, and the Succubus is one of my favourites. I remember all the littel details I would never catch the 1st time in it. Was great.
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast