BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tarik ibn Malik from Helldorado
    from Anima believe it or not - Morrigan

Initiate

Hard to decide, they do feature a lot of nice models. Helldorado at least. Never really cared much about Anima.
    Kuan Yin or the Great Damned One of the Wrath

Never played Kuan (actually never played Helldorado at all since I only just got into the hobby and for my taste Helldorado has waaaaay to much skin that wants to be painted), never saw her getting played but... well, I allways liked Naga/Snakepeople. While her... bareness kinda bugs me (my place looks creepy enough without naked monsterchicks staring down on trespassers) and none of her faction buddies realy appeal to me, I just love the way this one sculpted/looks.

As for the Great Damned One... he's big, he's angry and he's wearing people. What not to like about it? Although I doubt I'll ever be able to paint him in a reasonably goodlooking way, I almost got started with Helldorado to be able to field a group of him and his lesser bretheren.

If I realy had to decide between them, I'd propably go with the angry one.

Vorenus for sure. That model is so bonkers. The more I look at it, the more I see about it.

High Arbiter Aizen from Azur Alliance

I am a fan of the Great Damned One, but Morrigan is dang nice!

Demon of gluttony all the way

Default Shinigami Ayl

My favorite Anima tactics model is Shinigami Ayl. She is sleek, elegant, sexy and due to the scythe factor she is t be feared. She is responsible for my collection of Anima models. I wouldn't have gotten into the game if it wasn't for her. She is also the wall paper on my desktop.
    No, not enamored in the least

It's a toss up for me - the Succubus or Tarik ibn Malik. If I had to pick one it would be Tarik.

Scout

Tsilla
    is one of my favs too many to pick just one really. But that would be my choice.

I always liked The Colonel. Seems there was a cool sniper girl back in the day but I couldn't find her...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast