BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This could have been much shorter.

Codex Grey Knights.

I have been actually been dissapointed by GW often enough that I am kind of stuck at stage six in the moment. They ruined WFB for me with the new edition of the rules and I think this time I am stubborn enough to actually put the hobby aside until they come up with proper rules again. Ah well, at least I still have 40k.

I don't Nerd Rage over rules, I wait and Nerd Rage when I find out somebody has been using a rule wrong or purposely trying to ignore or twist a rule. If the rule is being used properly, good on my opponent for knowing it better than me!

Battle-Brother

Smile

Thanks for the laugh man, I could litterly hear the words coming out my game group friends lol

Glad I could elicit a laugh. What part of TX are you in? If you are ever in the San Antonio area let's get in a game!

Chaplain

Never really gone through all 7 stages but I have been in a number of them or simply skipped one or two, the worst experience I've evered had with Nerd Rage was when at the end of a tournament I suddenly realized my opponent had fielded Abaddon in a Rhino. I was skimming through my codeex at the time making a new army to play an opponent after the tourney when I stumbled on the Rhino's entry (I love this tank like kittens), and I pretty much facepalmed, laughed and drowned my sorrows in a large coffee. Sadly the offence happened in the first game and I had lost because Abaddon managed to kill off my unit holding the objective before the Exorcist finally got him, regardless the game went to killpoints and I lost...damn Rhinos ( I jest I loves them so much). My rage was mostly at myself for not spotting it, but it was pretty sneaky and as he had no termie bodyguard my Exo would have had longer to nuke him not only that but the squad he slaughtered might have managed an AP 1 volley of Bolter fire (back in the witch hunters days).
    Battle Sisters Record 2012 2/0/0
    Empire Record 2012 1/0/3

Battle-Brother

Today I heard that moving through a wrecked vehicle causes a dangerous terrain test per model making its move through. What came next was my opponent telling me that all forms of movement through that area (running, assaulting thru) caused more of the same tests.

Now that I remember this occurred, I'm angry all over again. Time for me to read up and hope we were merely misunderstanding the rule!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12