BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I can't wait for Stalkers to come out!

I'm holding out for the second wave for the Triarch Stalkers/Wraiths specifically. I also can't wait for the flyer - the art in the codex looks awesome (Except for the fact that the pilot/driver is ALWAYS IN SUCH AN EASILY SHOOTABLE POSITION!).

Keeping my fingers crossed we see it in the next quarter.

I would say that I'm waiting for wraiths, but all of the models are needed. Tombblades rock in low point games. Triarch Stalkers are needed in high point games. We also need the Scythes... we are missing the transport for 80% of our units!
    To be honest... I couldn't care less about the Finecast characters. I can make who I need from the Barge Overlord.

Battle-Brother

I want wraiths and stalkers most - don't really like the painting part of the new vehicle kits and so just have an all foot army still until the stalkers arrive...

Personally, I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Wraith/Spyder kit. From the concept art it looks awesome!

As for the Stalker, a model would be nice, but from the art it looks like it can be made from a Barge + some spider legs, though I don't know where to get them. Maybe Defiler?

I hope they just skip the WHFB release rumored for next month and release the new Necron models.

Scout

With Vampire counts freshly out, it's not likely to be so. But I understand such impatience, I'm really waiting for the stalker to be out.
    I hope they will have as psychological impact on my opponents as star wars AT-AT

I really want a couple of the scythes

The nids and wolves did need their models but necrons need vehicles where as the nids and wolves just needed single minis. Its harder to build an army without vehicles than without tervigons and thunder cav when most every player for those armies already has conversions done.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoomDBC3 View Post
    The nids and wolves did need their models but necrons need vehicles where as the nids and wolves just needed single minis. Its harder to build an army without vehicles than without tervigons and thunder cav when most every player for those armies already has conversions done.
    Yeah.....what he said!
    Wars will come and go but Honor lives forever!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast