BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default 40K 25th Anniversary

So is anybody going to GW for the event. Debating if I should take my squats and robots out to show folks what is was like in the RT era

Chaplain

I'd love to go to any kind of GW event. Alas, location and having a broke down car doesn't really permit that. And I'd have loved to known the game back in the RT days. I got into during the 3rd edition. However, it seems I encountered it the first time when I was in the 7th grade. A single Space Marine model traded to me by a friend. Had no idea what it was. Just thought it was cool. Then many years later at a local festival some guy had a booth set up. And upon it was a squad of Marines and Necrons. I was like "oh, I had one of these guys. What's this all about?" Then I'm hooked! Hard to believe its been around for 25 years.

I have one about five minutes from my house. I'll be going there in hopes of cool swag. Aside from that over priced niche mini they put out. I mean, it's a cool homage to the original art and Crimson Fist players must be happy, but bleh. No thanks.

Chapter-Master

My local GW is putting on a ton of cool events through out the day, so I'll deffinitely be going. As one of the few true long-fangs (being about the one of about three regulars in store to have played continuously for over 10 years) I feel I should pay homeage. I would head up to Warhammer World, but it'll be nice to celebrate at the store that got me into the hobby.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

I'll probably be popping into a store if only to get the poster.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Local store has a few events on, none of them look particularly good, and historically they tend to be poorly run, but ill probably pop down for a few hours regardless

Chapter-Master

We've got a prize draw and not a lot else as far as i'm aware. Will try and stick my head in for that at least
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chaplain

I'll probably head into my local store in the morning might stick around for a while depending whats going on, might head to the store near my work later in the day as its much larger

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm going up to Warhammer World for their celebration, as the events they're running sound fun, and it's been a while since I last visited. =D

Chaplain

I've never really like the store that is near me. It's small and a couple of the employees are unfriendly. I might stop by for swag but probably not to play.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast