BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Those helmets look awesome!

I like the Land raider upgrade. I used it on two land raiders. I will see if I can post pics of them.
    Our lascannons shall provide illumination to the Emperors word.

To me those right sized marines look pretty sweet.

Battle-Brother

Default So, I gotta ask....

When do we get more dynamic poses for these true-scaled (or not, as the thread was suggesting with the steroid'd Catachans) legs?

I've been looking for something that will allow me to chop up a Finecast Ragnar, add some bits, and make him more dynamic. Stock stand-still true-scale legs are great, don't get me wrong. But I think I speak for a lot of Space Wolves, Blood Angels, World Eaters, and Black Templars players (did I leave anyone out?) when I say we want something that looks like the guy's in-the-thick-of-it, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Rosette Soulknyt View Post
    Am i reading into this that so does this mean you plan to make female Knights Praetorius?
    A female space marine look alike? Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this sounds bad?

Might be good for the odd centrepiece model, but I dunno. Never really wanted to try true scale Marines, seen as it would be a massive pain to do an army of them. Grey Knights maybes? Meh.

Would just be odd to see regular marines models used as Power Armour henchmen I guess.
    When life gives you lemon's... should have used a condom.

Scout

Honestly, I think these look like crap. Maybe I'm just used to the normal marines since I've been playing with them forever, but honestly, these look awful. Also, standing beside a rhino or a land speeder, these are going to look super ridiculous.

I always thought true-scale was pretty cool. When I first started in the hobby I wondered why some of my Guardsmen were taller than Space Marines... Glad to see someone working on true-scale production!

damn this is the first thing chapterhouse has put out that that i really want. there old stuff was just never anything i saw my self useing but i really want some of these.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast