BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

By all means feel free to put a order for the Knights kits. I just want to let you know we are running about 1-2 weeks behind on the order fulfillment for these.

There was a flood of preorders and I am just now filling those. You can still order them and get in the line for the new kits when they come in, Id be surprised if we can ever keep them on hand and in stock for longer then a day...

Demand is great, but I hate it when my suppliers cant keep up with my purchase orders!

Nick

that is some very cool looking stuff right there.

I wish the chapterhouse female IG did not look so much like child soldiers. I would buy large amount of decent to scale female IG models.
    Our lascannons shall provide illumination to the Emperors word.

Hey Nick, can I just have that bloody Pilum bike up that you've been promising us for ages? :P

Scout

Not bad at all. I really like the way "marine's" helmet is signifigantly sunk into the "MKVIII" gorget; gives a realy sense of armored.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Rosette Soulknyt View Post
    Am i reading into this that so does this mean you plan to make female Knights Praetorius?
    I really hope this means they will!

I have to admit, the idea is nice but I'm not a real fan of this true scale. The neckline ruins if for me.

seems kinda ugly tbh...

Just... Awesome. I've been kinda meh about Chapterhouse when they first got started, but their stuff keeps getting better and better. Well done guys. Very very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiflt4 View Post
    As long as they do not include trademarked icons I dont see any problem. Im a fan of some of their upgrades.
    I agree completely. Also I wish Chapter House made better jetbike models. Im just not a fan of them.

Default cool

they look cool to bad i am not a space marine player

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast