BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

It's a good look!

I'm not a fan. If I were to go true scale I'd just use Doghouse's tutorial most likely.

Battle-Brother

I like the true scale marines. I just don't know how to add them to the army without looking funny.

I'll definitely have to get me some of these next time I start an Power Armour army.

Having an army of them would really rule out transports, no way those guys would fit into a rhino.

Might have to pick up a set or so for characters Ive got some ideas for....

Also digging those iconoclast conversion kits, looking pretty tidy as well, somewhere in the middle of the proteus and mkII land raiders. very nice.

They look good!

But I have to admit that I'm not a massive fan of true scale marines, I've always felt that while they look excellent as individual models or squads, they don't quite work as whole armies, not sure why though!

On the other hand, these guys could be good for kill team or other small scale games!

What I noticed, especially in the first picture, was that the ankles look entirely wrong, it looks like the feet are attached to the end of the shin plates, rather than the shin armour extending down on the side of the feet.

May just be the result of the angle of the picture though.

Chaplain

I would like to point out that the GW marines are hideously out of proportion (if not scale). These guys certainly redress the over-sized heads of GW minatures.

Stunning models. I might use them as a base for some primarchs because they will fit with my regular marines. Or custodian guard, which are supposed to be to a marine what a marine is to a man.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast