BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Is this "Leaked" Tau Codex Fake?

Unless it looks extremely official, i.e. comes in PDF format with images/fluff/content ... then I am always going to bet the codex is fake.

Is a well done fan codex, but sadly that's all it is. good effort from the guy who did it tho

This codex would grab gk and throw them out the window, its extremely overpowered, i am 99% sure this is a fake, but is a nice buff, and has obvioulsy had a large amount of work done on it, nice try for a fan dex!

the fake is a lie.

that was a miserable attempt at tenth post...
    Anyways, apparently some of the rules correspond with the 6th ed leaked rule book so we can keep hoping =)

Ha!

While some of the rules may look similar to the "leaked" info, this is a fan-dex. Who wouldn't like to take their army and tweak it to make it competitive. The Tau could use some help. But as you said, this is a very large buff too far. It seems to me like GW is phasing out eternal warrior, so the idea of every character having it is not very likely.

Veteran-Sergeant

LOLMG... i know tau players are desperate for a new dex... but crap in a pita thats too over the top.

Scout

So this is obviously a joke, either a 12 year old wrote this or an absolute troll wrote it. I read the special rules and nearly died laughing. Needless to say I stopped there.

Edit: I want my five minutes back, troll.

I think this is the quintessential definition of a "wish-listing fan-dex." When you look that term up in the 40k dictionary, it will link to this document.

(Four Wounds, Eternal Warrior, and Counter Attack on every character? Come on....)

Totally a fake.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast