BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My local GW was out of stock within a few seconds of opening, felt rather cross I'd bothered to show up. I wont' make the same mistake again. Does anyone know of somewhere with stock in the Midlands UK. They're going for at least 175% RRP on e-bay
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

they were available on the GW website for preorder. I ordered mine in like January, had 0 issues getting one, didnt have to join a lottery or wait in a line. Arrived this past monday and is currently residing in its box until such time I can sell it off for a profit, or trade it for something cool as I dont play Crimson Fists.

Brother-Captain

Pre-ordered mine back in January on GW's website and it arrived on Monday without any problems. Gonna get plenty of value out of it, cos the 60mm base is going for an Attack Bike, the scenic base will be for my next Contemptor Dreadnought, the banner's going to my Honour Guard as a Chapter Banner and the marine will be a Tactical Squad sargeant, all for my Imperial Fists.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Veteran-Sergeant

I walked in to my local store right outside Fort Leonard Wood, MO on the way to work yesterday and I was really surprised to see one there. I know that they were going on ebay a week back for $80! I had bought one from GW online and once I got it and saw the price it was going for in the secondary market I decided not to open it up it hopes that later on down the road i could resale it. I had wished that I had bought a second so when I walked into my local store and saw one and only there, I jumped on it. Th cool thing about was that it had a bit of a back story. According to the owner of the store, this one went to Canada but was sent back because that store didn't need or got too much and it was instead diverted to Missouri. I think that's kind of cool and now I can't wait to build my Crimson Fist!

I picked up one for myself, which was perfect, and have another I'm looking to sell or trade at some point. It's actually much cooler in person than I expected it would be.

Scout

How easy is it to scrape off the CF icons, and transplant the model into my Space Wolves?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12