BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Thank you to all the posters but especially the 4 and 5 digit ones.

Always hard to say thank you to an internet crowd as you never know how it will be received. However I think it is worth a post!

I wanted to say thank you to all the folks who post on BOLS but especially the ones that are the 4 and 5 digit gals and guys. From all over the world you guys keep the place lively, excited and informational. You provide cross side opinions, offer informed advice and just over good laughs from time to time. So as not to drag this out, I just want to say I appreciate your time and effort that you put into the site. You keep BOLS a very nice place to visit, hang out and enjoy.

Thank you all!

Bit

You crawly little bum lick!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    You crawly little bum lick!
    While it might be true, you can't say I am not an appreciative 'bum lick'.

Never let it be said the interwebs will fail to prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Bitrider; 05-22-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Banned

Yeah, I am pretty awesome

Chapter-Master

Derailment is a hard job, but the horsemen are up to the task. Thanks for the thanks, making BoLS a fun and friendly place to be is a real team effort and we all play our part. Out of curiosity, has anyone actually hit five figures yet. I'm sure TDA is close.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Derailment is a hard job, but the horsemen are up to the task. Thanks for the thanks, making BoLS a fun and friendly place to be is a real team effort and we all play our part. Out of curiosity, has anyone actually hit five figures yet. I'm sure TDA is close.
    EG just did and I think TDA is just short, same with Psychosplodge.

Banned

[URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/memberlist.php?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=30"]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/memberlist.php?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=30[/URL]

Thanks guys, I didn't think that my spam would be considered worthy of note.

Good job guys.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Congrats to EG, to my eternal shame I completely forgot about her when writing that post. I had no idea Spolodgie was so close.

More to the point, I currently sit outside the top 10 best ever forum members list at a lowly 13th. I need to up my post count or start removing those above. If only Nab didn't live so far away....
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Jesus I thought that BuffO and Mellissiiassiiaia of the Sisters had died or summat. They don't seem to have posted forever, did PP kidnap them to the Warma-kill-the-spell-caster part of the site? In short, how are their post counts that high?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast