BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Saw that on the news this morning.
    Made me lol.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I think it's odd that it's perfectly acceptable now for a woman to wear trousers, despite being absolutely forbidden 150 years ago and still quite scandalous a century ago, yet a man wearing a dress is considered to be hilarious in some circumstances or creepy and offensive in others.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I think it's odd that it's perfectly acceptable now for a woman to wear trousers, despite being absolutely forbidden 150 years ago and still quite scandalous a century ago, yet a man wearing a dress is considered to be hilarious in some circumstances or creepy and offensive in others.
    Is this this 'equality' thing that you go on about
    It is actually a gripe of mine that the men (or those who identify themselves as male) are expected to wear suit & tie, yet those who do not can wear whatever. Grumble grumble grumble.

Anyway I am not enitrely convinced by the "perfectly acceptable" remember what Deuteronomy says...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Partly, in that it illustrates how a woman adopting masculine traits is considered fine and normal now but a man adopting feminine traits is considered abhorrent or distasteful.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Partly, in that it illustrates how a woman adopting masculine traits is considered fine and normal now but a man adopting feminine traits is considered abhorrent or distasteful.
    Easy. Beer Goggles.

I think everyone's seen my 'bearded lady' photos (if not they'll be in the Off Topic thread somewhere I'd imagine). The number of 'playful' gropes I got when my back was to them was only matched by the look of genuine shock when I turned around...
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Those appear to be men with Breasts...... Then again i have no taste in Art.
    While there are plenty of nudes that are obviously men with breasts, these are not the nudes you're looking for ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

Note the belt made of ties taken from fallen patriarchs.
    This belt reminds me only of one of the Australian comedy sketch shows and the Xena character, who wore an identical skirt. Aaaaaand that's why I can't take this miniature seriously

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Easy. Beer Goggles.

I think everyone's seen my 'bearded lady' photos (if not they'll be in the Off Topic thread somewhere I'd imagine). The number of 'playful' gropes I got when my back was to them was only matched by the look of genuine shock when I turned around...

good luck finding anything in there

I bet that was hilarious.

I sometimes get comments and/or people staring at me in the street.

It seems a lot of people don't know the difference between a kilt and a skirt

Why these people so often intersect with those who have no manners I'm not sure

Chapter-Master

Yeah. kilts are awesome though weird to get used to. I've wore one a couple of times and have to remember not to sprawl if I don't want everything on display...

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast