BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Scout

Default houston 40k gamers

Guys and gals I am looking for anyone in the Houston area who wants to play 40k. I have made a Facebook group so we can get together and build our hobby. This is for any store,group,location that wants to promote themselves. The goal of the group is to help build our gaming community here in Houston and keep our lgs locations alive.

If you are interested please join warhammer 40k Houston. We have 16 people so far and are growing.

I am a student at University of Houston and I have been wanting to get into the hobby for a long time. At the moment, I just want to paint up the models I have and try to learn as I grow. I am just a perfectionist, so it takes me a while to paint. Haha.

Default Looking to play south houston

2 guys with 1500pt armys a piece..... looking to play on a more regular basis,..... knowledge limited but extremly capable learners. We're fairly new to 40k but have alot of fantasy experience

Lookin to play mainly on weekend evenings.... and dont want to drive to far. We are in the clear lake area.

army's are Tau and DA

We're both in our low 30's so we prefer a some what mature group...but were not overly up tight just lookin to have a good time playing, ....mabee even work on getting a competition army together.

If there is a group playing out at the old horizon location that would be great!

shoot me an email!

Quote Originally Posted by chewielight View Post
    Guys and gals I am looking for anyone in the Houston area who wants to play 40k. I have made a Facebook group so we can get together and build our hobby. This is for any store,group,location that wants to promote themselves. The goal of the group is to help build our gaming community here in Houston and keep our lgs locations alive.

If you are interested please join warhammer 40k Houston. We have 16 people so far and are growing.
    had a hard time finding your page please shoot me an email so i can get more info

Scout

Been so busy with the group I forgot to check this lounge sorry about that.
    The Facebook group can be found at [url]https://www.facebook.com/groups/295114300504938/[/url]