BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Scout

Thumbs down Dicebucket - TERRIBLE

Just wanted to share my experience with dicebucket...

I ordered some Dark Eldar from them fast shipment no issues...

How ever I ordered some Vampire Counts from them 02/04/12 and as of now have not recieved my items. I wrote them and they said the item I ordered wasnt in stock. I wrote them back and asked if i could get another item other than the wight king. And i still have no response 10 days later.

Wth dicebucket? You have destroyed my hopes!

I've placed a few orders through Dice Bucket, never had any problems with them though, maybe they're fighting a zombie outbreak with all the new Vampire Counts releases.

Scout

Yeah i thought they were great! Ordered before no problem now over a month later.. .
    I asked for a update, store credit, a different item or even a response and no reply. Ill be sticking with thewarstore..

Scout

Got a response today and asked what I wanted to do. Hopefully they will ship in the next few days. Im all about second chances so i hope they improve their customer service.

Scout

They shiped my stuff today. Got a great apology. All fixed. Ill be using them again.

I ordered some Tau from them a while, had no problems. glad you got your stuff.

I ordered some stuff about 2 months ago, ok with the shipping time, no real complaints but my order didnt come with all the bases it should have. Still prefer buying from local gaming stores, but would consider them again in the future. Good to hear you got your stuff, even if its a month late!