BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Scout

Is it likely that 6th Edition will be on sale for Games Day UK? I am thinking of going if there is a worthwhile release.

6th should be out in July of this year, so will be available at GD UK.
    My blog http://galaxyinflames.blogspot.com/ Prodos Games US Marketing and Sales manager http://shop.prodosgames.com/en/

I hope 6th edition is really fun!

I do hope I don't have to shell out a hundred bucks for the BRB.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck777 View Post
    I hope 6th edition is really fun!

I do hope I don't have to shell out a hundred bucks for the BRB.
    Yeah that tome they released for WFB was ridiculous. You could separate your shoulder checking a rule.

Scout

Fingers crossed that the new fw decimator can be used in the chaos dex.. He he

hardly seems to have been so long but I gave up trying to give my tyrant wings after the 2nd-3rd year of waiting for that 2nd wave. No wonder the nids have a hard time, if they are always going to be arriving so late to the fight...

I hope the summer brings new toys, new rules and new contenders to the circuits

Scout

I would love for any extra DE models to make it this year. I would like the Voidraven and a Beastmaster pack or set. I hope they don't go the court route with the beasts. That's just too expensive!

Battle-Brother

Don't quote me on this, but the folks I've got on the inside are saying March isn't over yet.

Now, what that means, I don't know. But supposedly, they've got a lot more than leftover army slots finally getting filled and some swanky new glue in the pipe before month's end.

Realize this is incredibly vague and baited, but a) my source is an actual GW employee (not a red or black shirt) who loves his job and keeps things close to his vest, and b) has been a friend for over a decade, so I know he's on the level. Now, he's also a Fantasy player, but I'm not. So when he says big, I'm assuming it's big for 40K, as he knows that's all I care about.

Does anyone have any idea what else might be dropping this month, or is this going to be one of those out-of-left-field releases nobody's expecting?

The swanky new glue is already out. And I personally hope that the 6th edition leak ends up being completely false, I do not like it at all.

assume he's talking about the 145 tease - which is clearly the 'big' new paint line

nice, but not overly exciting

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast