BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

In short I cannot wait for the new Chaos to be released

Chapter-Master

I play Tau. Don't talk to me about disappointment.

But, uh, yeah. Good for you Chaos and Dark Eldar and Tyranid players. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    I play Tau. Don't talk to me about disappointment.

But, uh, yeah. Good for you Chaos and Dark Eldar and Tyranid players. Good for you.
    Everybody will get something eventually look at sisters they have got nothing for ages.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by yukihyou View Post
    Everybody will get something eventually look at sisters they have got nothing for ages.
    I think a sister player will tell you that they wish they never got anything. The WD was a huge nerf. Sure there are playable builds but it was met with a resounding meh...Tau should aspire for better.

Quote Originally Posted by celestialatc View Post
    I think a sister player will tell you that they wish they never got anything. The WD was a huge nerf. Sure there are playable builds but it was met with a resounding meh...Tau should aspire for better.
    It depends on what you mean I had a second Ed sisters army.

The witch hunters thing wasn't so bad but I felt they were shoehorned in

Really I have not completely read the WD one

Were not sisters due out last year??

Brother-Sergeant

How about some of that sweet sweet necron second wave love.. I AM NOT going to waste money converting stalkers and night scythes. However I WILL complain about not having them proper.
    -pout-

Shoot me for being a fool, but I'd kind of like them to follow through with the "Collector's" line they were sniffing around a couple years ago.

I don't play Vanilla Marines, but painting up the 25th anni mini has been really fun. I wouldn't mind them releasing a new single mini every month or so. One for each army on a regular rotation? I know the logistics of it would probably be terrible and it'd be hell on the sculptors, but I'm selfish like that.

May seems to the consenus at the moment, for the Necron wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataklysm View Post
    How about some of that sweet sweet necron second wave love.. I AM NOT going to waste money converting stalkers and night scythes. However I WILL complain about not having them proper.
    -pout-
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    May seems to the consenus at the moment, for the Necron wave.
    From your lips to Gods ears.

That stinks anyways, I have an apoc tournament coming up inapril. im thinking about using this model of the "t-100" terminator flyers as a "counts as" night scythe. I dont really think that will fly over too wel.l (no pun intended)
    Last edited by Kataklysm; 02-29-2012 at 03:24 AM. Reason: wrong date.

May for Necrons? Gives me time to paint 'em up and sell 'em on. Got so many Wolves lined up to paint and assemble, plus I shall be on a frenzy buying up the new Thunderwolves. If I'm lucky, there will be enough money left over to buy a few new Chaos bits, if they look good. Otherwise I'll be jumping on the Tyranid band wagon - those Tyrannofex and Tervigons do look purdy...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast