BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

once, during a tornament at the local gaming shop, my frind drew a mission where his opponent was deployed to the center of the board, and had to get as many people off both small edges as they could. unfortunatly for them, my friend plays a new IG army, he simply lined his squads of guardsmen with each model exactly 2 inchies from eachother, and was able to fill both small edges entirely! if his opponent wanted to exit through a side, he had to go through his entire army. my friend then proceeded to sit back a shoot apart his opponents army.

Chapter-Master

There was also that infamous picture that ran across the internets not too long ago about the tau player that won by default against a space marine army. The SM's had no tanks, outflankers or deepstrikers, and the player kept everything in reserve. So the tau player infiltrated his kroot, blocking the entire SM board edge. The SM's couldn't ever get on to the board, to the tau player auto-won. Then they replayed, since not replaying would be boring.

I remember way back in the dawn of 3rd edition, when the Necron list was a Chapter Approved Raider list with a grand total of 6 models. I played a friends chaos army and assaulted his 8 man terminator squad with my 5 scarabs who were 6 points a piece and BLEW UP! 3 scarabs blew up and killed all 8 of his guys.

I miss exploding scrabs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12