BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Librarian

Default Angels Encarmine Sanguinary Guard

Here are some Sanguinary Guard from the Angels Encarmine that I painted up a little while ago.

I don't know that there's a whole lot else to add, so here they are:

www.GardenNinja.com

Amazing models! Please tell me how you did your white (IE paint brands concentrations and coats). Out of the pain in the butt colors to use White and Black are the two I have the hardest time making work at the moment.
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

Mmm, I feel that you need to add in a bit more ivory and a bit less grey (add in a tinge of blue to the grey perhaps, like Underbelly Blue or the like), because it just comes out a tad too monochromatic on the armour as it is. The ivory would add a touch of yellow and warmth, and the blue a little more coolness and show off the wonder that alabaster armour can be.

That is such a cleanly done white that it amazes me. Bravo!

Veteran-Sergeant

Those are very neat! I have been wanting to make them when the codex first came out but never got around to it. I have been working on a priest who's all deck like a sanguinary guard but it wasn't been coming out was well as I would like.

They look good. Really digging the banner

Veteran-Sergeant

very very nice

Scout

Those do look very good. Far better than what I can do.

Battle-Brother

Very cool. Do you by any chance have any Death company in that scheme? I have been being indecisive about which way I want to paint my Death Company.Perhaps you could sway my opinion..

The white armor is a nice way to break up all the gold armor. Keep up the good work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast