BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pets and 40k

Veteran-Sergeant

My mates cat rocky used to jump on the table when we were playing necromunda that he was dubbed "The Necromunda cat". Any models knocked over counted as taking a S3 hit or fall damage from whatever height they were at.

I have a dog and a cat and my dog ate about 15 goblins from the BFSP set once and only once to be honest i was most worried about all the spiky bits he swallowed but i have since learned that he has a cast iron stomach

Chaplain

I only know this breed through a brief summer job I did many years ago. Hired to take care of a local doctor's llamas and corgis. They were rather nice little critters despite being dogs. As for the llamas...wretched and loathesome beasts they are!

Because I'm sentimental like that I've been wanting to do a cat themed Space Marine army. Even using tigers or lions in a calvary way like the Space Wolves uses those wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkencorgimaster View Post
    Ding, ding! A winner! Yes (two corgies actually) and no, not named Ein but I had stuffed Ein at one point. One of the real corgies chewed a hole in him.

Neither of the corgies has ever attacked my warhammer figures but given how short they are perhaps this is no surprise. I did find a little plastic corgi (from a 1964 toy corgi-vehicle set) that I glued to my IG commander's base to represent his 4th Edition "trademark" item.
    The Eye of Skreebo is upon ye. Skreebo expects.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345