BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Daemon-Prince

Default W.I.P Azkaellon, Herald of Sanguinius

Well i am rebuilding my blood angel's army into a Battle of Terra themed force so here is my first new Hq!

Azkaellon, Herald of Sanguinius (counts as Dante)

Chaplain

Thumbs up

Nice converstion, cannot wait to see him painted. BA83

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by bloodangel 83 View Post
    Nice converstion, cannot wait to see him painted. BA83
    Thanks man! i am still debating if i should change the sword out for something different though it looks a bit odd i am starting to think....

Chaplain

Mumm... I see a thunder hammer or power ax there if you were to change it but the power sword could fit once its painted.

Chaplain

Very nice. Can not wait to see the rest of your forces and how you will convert it!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by celestialatc View Post
    Very nice. Can not wait to see the rest of your forces and how you will convert it!
    well i have 5 custodes kicking around i just need heads to finish.........as for the rest i put up what im selling off since i want a new all FW troop army

Chapter-Master

Great conversion. That is a hell of a lot of wings, but it really works. I love the GK head. Work's really nicely with the jump pack and dynamic of the model. Personally I would say keep the sword. Makes him look quick, where as a sword or hammer would slow down the look of the model, which would break his dynamic.

You do need a bit of clean-up on the barrel of the infernus pistol though, and/or I'd strongly recommend drilling it.

Look forward to seeing him painted! Do you have a plan for the scheme yet? Dante style gold, or a more traditional BA red? SOmthing of a mix?
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Veteran-Sergeant

I love this conversion! I wanted to do something different from Dante or a modern update of him but after seeing people just him the sang guard jump pack and wings, I opted for that instead. I also used the wrist mounted melta gun for him to since I thought I had lost his pistol only to find it later again. I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of this project unfold and get painted.

Nice conversion. I'm not really a fan of the demon head, but to each his own.

I like it! As for the sword, I think it fits, though the only thing I would suggest is to cut down the hilt. It looks a bit too long to me, but that could just be personal preference. Can't wait to see it painted!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast