BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I dont know what to think to be fair. But my only thoughts are:
    "Please dont be finecast, Please dont be finecast, Please dont be finecast,"

I would hope they do more for the thousand sons. Something more along the line of some of the other 3rd party heads that are out on the market. Would like to see something that resembles a jackal or bird head .. but with a helmet.

And ya .. hopefully no finecast.

Quote Originally Posted by Baboo View Post
    The only thing i hope is that they don't come out in finecast...
    I second this - having to see awesome new Plague marines, only to be brought low by the poor quality of Finecast would be a right kick to the hobby proverbials....

Didnt they do the same thing with one of the Dark Eldar vehicles and the Ur-ghul? The was its head on a spike a while before it was released.

Plastic Thousand sons would please the Dice Gods. My bank account (and Fiancè) may scream in protest, but so be it - thats the price of plasticrack addiction.

Brother-Sergeant

I can see them doing new plastic cult marines and generic chaos marines, with finecast for obliterators, characters and similar. Would be cool to have a generic base kit for marines, termies etc and a plastic legion upgrade featuring heads, shoulder pads, weapons et al for each legion. Each legion set could then let you 'flavour up' several units, more if you stretched it a bit.

Scout

very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow King View Post
    I can see them doing new plastic cult marines and generic chaos marines, with finecast for obliterators, characters and similar.
    I hope they don't make finecast obliterators.....making them in plastic would be easy and people would buy them.

I is disappoint at this thread you lied no Chaos here

Chaplain

I was thinking of pointing this out to people when i first saw it. the thousand son corpses are fairly different compared to the metal which i approve of. gonna try and scrounge some off people and use them for my chaos marines.

Quote Originally Posted by dulesjoe View Post
    I hope they don't make finecast obliterators.....making them in plastic would be easy and people would buy them.
    maybe duel kit with Chaos Terminators? just add another sprue with obliterator arms, front torsos, heads and bitz.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast