BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default warkopta foc question

What foc slot does a warkopta take? It doesn't seem to say in IA apocalypse. Dedicated transports, or a fast attack slot?

I believe that all units in IA:Apocalypse are for Apocalypse only where there is no force org chart.

Chapter-Master

It doesn't say anywhere with FOC slot they go in, however they are a fast attack option in the Dreadmob list, which makes sense.

They are also stamped with the 40k stamp, so are good for use in regular games. However, until FW release an FAQ, we won't know for certain where they truely belong (but I will be a Grot's uncle if it isn't Fast attack)
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

The Baneblade is an Apoc unit and if I remember right it takes up an Elite and Heavy slot on the force org chart. Though I don't know why that would matter if force org doesn't come into play in apoc.

It doesn't say in Raid on Kastorel-Novem, which implies that it's intended for Dread Mobz only, not Codex: Orks armies (as other units like the Mekboy Junka do say).

However, if that be the case, what was the point of putting it in IAA(2nd) if you'd need the army list from IA8 to play it anyway?

*headscratch*

Scout

i would say use it as fast attack in friendly games until it gets faq'd or updated, with your opponents permission of course.

I agree with the previous poster. Fast attack makes the most sense, but always ask your opponent's permission.