BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pretty in Pink Nids escalation League Army

In a few weeks I will be entering an escalation league at my local flgs. The league starts at 500 points and climbs another 500 every 4 weeks till reaching 2000 points. I did not want to start a new army but wanted to stay in spirit with the event. So I decided to utilize only units I have yet to model or use. This is my list for the first 500pts. Progress pics to follow. As well as update of next 500pts.

Hq:
    Tervigon with catalyst

Elites:
    Lictor

Troops:
    10 termagants

10 hormagaunts

5 genestealers

More bodies. Not sure how well the lictor will work. Get more taunts.

Only real men play with pink armies :P

Quote Originally Posted by jugglingfool View Post
    More bodies. Not sure how well the lictor will work. Get more taunts.
    More bodies? He has quite a few with the horm/gaunt units. Don't forget the fact that the tervigon will be pumping out more?

I would swap out the lictor for a hive guard, personally. You'll be encountering some light transports, and they need poppin'.
    Last edited by Merkmon; 03-05-2012 at 07:51 PM.

I've been thinking of doing a Necron army in pink, I'm curious to see how your 'nids turn out, though I think it may look better on them...

Quote Originally Posted by Merkmon View Post
    I would swap out the lictor for a hive guard, personally. You'll be encountering some light transports, and they need poppin'.
    I agree with Merkmon. Are there any restrictions beyond points? At 500 you could encounter vindicators or a russ.

I think you should try to find a way to squeeze in some hive guard, man. There's a pretty good chance you'll run into some vehicles and the genestealers can't eat all of them.

#1. I have hive guard and I am playing this "list" with models I have not played/use in my other "normal" 2500 list...
    #2. I am planning on using the lictor later in the higher point games for the teleport homer
    #3. I'm a girl bro pink is awesome

Suggestions are awesome though!! I see the issue in the being able to kill transports... any other suggestions besides Guards/Zoeys
    Last edited by wh33lz; 03-05-2012 at 11:26 PM.

This army can only be...

Fabulous.

This has quite a lot of potential. Go for it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast