BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Having a minor photographic memory helps.
    I never get names and faces confused.

I'll take the rest of our discussion to the Off-Topic thread.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

But we're talking about something far more important there already!

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Because of what I said.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Occuli Imperator

Hav you guys played Saboteur?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

No what is it?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

It is a card game, co-op (sort of) the idea is you are all miners and there are a random number of saboteurs (the range is based on the number of players), there are 3 deposits 7 spaces from the mine entrance, and the idea is to play cards to get to the deposit. So you play cards which are mine tunnels to join a path across to them. The saboteur must stop the players reaching them. But, if you know who they are you can disable them, so they have to be sneaky. But it is not that simple so while all the miners are working together to get the gold, they are also working against each other asthe person who connects to the deposite gets the most gold and it goes around in a clockwise fashion, so while you are trying to get to the gold, you want it to be set up so that you claim the gold and not the person after you (as you'll end up with the least amount)
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567