BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default That's not supposed to...

Does anyone else have a unit or two that are particularly good at doing things they're not supposed to do?
    For example, my fleshborer termagants have oddly consistently been good at killing terminators, in both close combat and shooting. I can think of no explanation other than random luck.
    So yeah, share your stories, I know you have them.

I've got a fire warrior Shas'ui that typically kills anything that assaults his squad.

I got a penal legion squad who have earned themselves quite the reputation as tank hunters.

My Berzerkers tend to be uncanny pistoleers, and nine times out of ten my Chaos Terminators suck in combat, even against grunts

I have ninja Sniper scouts - charging them is a bad idea...

Terminators that consistently die to lasgun potshots in droves.

Quote Originally Posted by I NoSe View Post
    I got a penal legion squad who have earned themselves quite the reputation as tank hunters.
    I too have a crazy ninja penal legion squad. Though they tend to win assaults they shouldn't win rather than blow up tanks. My veteran sergeants also occasionally survive inordinately long in close combat.

My Csm Berserker getting owned in combat against practically anything including tau

My dire avengers with PW and shimmershield are ridiculously lucky in close combat.

I assaulted a full tactical squad with them and at the end of the turn, they all died with no DA casualties...

Battle-Brother

Destroying Land Speeders with heavy bolter !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast