BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

MA warboss never rides a BW anymore as it is forever immobilised and only gets fixed if he gets out

Brother-Captain

I have a Primaris Psyker who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, but line him up against some terminators and his lightning will kill 50% of them in one shot.

Brother-Captain

I have a basic Guardsmen that somehow manage to stand against Tau Crisis Suit one on one for 4 turns before he died. He was posthumously promoted to Sergeant.
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

My Kabalite Warriors have a habit of assaulting wounded Space Marine squads and killing them.

Always pisses off my Wyches when they steal a pain token.

DM

Chaplain

I have a SM scout heavy army, because scouts seem to have always been better than they ever should be for some reason for me. The shotgun scouts have slain squads of terminators. The close combat scouts seem to not be as good as combat as the boltgun armed scouts though.

And yeah, my sniper scouts havent really killed anything at range, but charge them and they can wield those sniper rifles like power weapons.

Scout

IG Stormtroopers that have dicked on everything from Tyranid Warriors to a squad of 30 Orks in close combat.

A Tau Ethereal who consistently kills melee spec'd special characters in close combat

And my 30 man Ork mob that kills more with its sluggas than it does with its choppas. Since this has started happening, I've been attaching optical scopes to their pistols, to mimic this uncanny accuracy.
    Last edited by TheWildRider; 03-18-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Librarian

My Striking scorpions enjoy fighting space marines. Whilst my swooping hawks like killing terminators.

Where as my dark reapers do not like killing necrons

Veteran-Sergeant

a lord commissar with only a power sword fought toff a daemon prince and 10 chaos marines

My blood angels die easily to pretty much everything. Does that count?

I got two. My Gaunts keep killing stuff that isn't supposed to die to them. E.g. 5 Gaunts shoot at fresh Vulkan. 3 wound and he's dead . They get into close combat with stealers and a Tyranid Prime and due to fearleswounds the Prime dies.

My hiveguard. They suck at killing AV 10 oder 11 but when it comes down to stop a raider or monolith they just keep hitting the weakspots so the vehicles can't move when they desperatley need to .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast