BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default My Executioners Space Marines

I thought I would share my Executioners as part of my required ten posts, I figure with this one I may be able to fill my requirement for winning the army give away.

If like this one check out my blog, I've got quite a few good articles about them and tons of pictures. I'm still working on the army at the moment but I'm planning on having them done by the end of summer. If you're a follower of blogs go ahead and join mine, I'm always running small give-away contests and looking for other interesting blogs to read.

sippinonpaint water.blogspot.com

Ignore the space in the name the admin bot thinks I'm trying to slip in a nasty word.

Thanks,

Chris
    Last edited by Sippin' On Paint Water; 03-05-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Nice work. I'm jealous!

Thanks, do you have Executioners or some other Space Marines?

Nice, I'm also working on getting my 10 posts. Really nice model though. Could we get a pic from the other side, wondering what his left arm is?

I am going to jimbo in on this too....is that the only guy you've painted so far? Looks really good! Is that supposed to be blood though it looks a bit brown to me, unless he cut through someones colon.

Nice work.

nifty! thought about doing executioners for a while - hope to see more!

At the moment I have a full Tactical Squad finished and their Razorback painted, the above pic is the Sargent for the Tactical Squad and he's armed with a Chainsword and a Chainaxe. I'll post some pics for everyone to look at, I can't type the URL for my blog because the profanity bot jams all the words together and reads it as some kind of S&M website.

Here's a shot of the entire force at the moment I'm only building them to 1000 points.

And this is the Razorback.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast