BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

I like them. They look like wolves, as opposed to Canis Wolfborn's mount, which looks like a mutated gerbil.
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Can anyone confirm the number of power/frost weapons in the box? Sprues look like they just have one, but I haven't picked up a set for myself yet.

Scout

Fenrisian wolves r nice. Thunderwolves not so much.

One frost axe, one thunder hammer and one power fist. I generally like them, but the shorter fur texture looks more like scales than fur. Still, overall they're pretty sweet.

Too little too late in my opinion, if they would have come out when the codex did they might have made a difference. The models themselves don't look too bad though.

Scout

I am wondering how many they will actually sell over two years post codex. I can't imagine too many people who invested in third party Twolves wanting to add the GW plastics.

They look much better than Canis. They actually look ferocious, the riders look like they could be falling of though.

Battle-Brother

I like them quite a bit. They look just a bit better than the ones I hacked together from D&D dire wolves

So far due to budget reasons I have only been able to get the wolf lord and even though he is fine cast it looks great! Though I am slightly disappointed there are not more weapon options (though that can be fixed since it is finecast of course) and the head he comes with.

I'm not too keen on them - the riders just seem a bit static in the way they are sitting on the wolves.

Scout

I am not sure yet if I like the new models, I had an idea to build Thunderwolf Cavalry from the Ogre mounts but I guess I'll hav a look at the TWC sprues first.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast