BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Blood Bowl 2012??

Blood Bowl was first released in 1987 That would make this year its 25th Anniversary (if my dates/maths are correct!)

Source warseer [url]http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?334631-What-s-next-for-40k/page6[/url]

Yup, it is strongly rumoured that we will see a special anniversary edition of Blood Bowl later in the year. Also, this should be in the WFB section.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

sorry searched the forums dindt find any and posted wrong. Can any admin please move it to the right spot.

Occuli Imperator

I would like to see that. Especially if it were of the same quality as say Space Hulk

I for one would be SUPER happy about this. I had the old Styrofoam board edition of Blood Bowl which somehow got throw out when I went to college and have missed it ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by mullinstron View Post
    I for one would be SUPER happy about this. I had the old Styrofoam board edition of Blood Bowl which somehow got throw out when I went to college and have missed it ever since.
    I believe the term was Astrogranite™, not styrofoam here's mine

[URL="http://40kaddict.blogspot.com/2011/10/bloodbowl-endzones.html"]And I have some FREE endzone labels here.[/URL]

Brother-Sergeant

This would be very cool as I never played it first time round and my group didnt either. But a new shiny box could convince them to give it a go

First-Captain

I love this game. Anything that comes out for it I will buy. My only worry is that if they did release a new version, they would change the rules too much. It's such a simple lovely game right now. I'd be happy with just some new models.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    I love this game. Anything that comes out for it I will buy. My only worry is that if they did release a new version, they would change the rules too much. It's such a simple lovely game right now. I'd be happy with just some new models.
    I don't know GW's track record on board games but didn't they do a good job with Space Hulk? I am sure they would do fine with this.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by celestialatc View Post
    I don't know GW's track record on board games but didn't they do a good job with Space Hulk? I am sure they would do fine with this.
    Don't get me wrong, I liked the new space hulk a lot. The miniatures were absolutely fantastic. But rules wise, it's all a little stream lined and simple for me when looked at through the lense of the original. I just prefered being able to pick my squads and weapon load outs and we had hybrids and rules for other races. Please understand I'm not trying to start a space hulk bashing thread at all. I like it and I still have everything for the original so I'm fine. I just hope BB doesn't go the same way.

Like Sheldon Lee cooper says: "My new computer came with Windows 7.
    Windows 7 is much more user-friendly than Windows Vista.
    I don't like that."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast