BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I'd buy it. I really hope this happens. Was hoping for BB when we got Dreadfleet instead, and Necromunda would be just as good at hitting the nostalgia sweet spot. I realize these games still get support, I just want a nice shiny box set.
    Gamer • Painter • Designer • Englishman
    http://levitas-master-artificer.blogspot.com

Battle-Brother

I'm hoping for Necromunda. I missed the whole specialty games thing between Rogue Trader and the beginning of 5th edition. I so want small unit tactics and plastic building pieces.

I'd buy a new Necromunda set just for the terrain. More gangers wouldn't be bad but my converted genestealer cult does the trick for me at this juncture.

Rumors from Hastings say 4 plastic armies, new pitch, and not messing with the rules. Wasn't there some changes to the Living Rulebook last fall?

Anyway... I'll be saving up my pennies. Well, after I finish my Necrons anyway.

I missed out on Space Hulk because I was broke at the time. eBay prices are insane.

I missed out on Dreadfleet because I had absolutely no interest in it whatsoever.

I'd happily pick up Blood Bowl or Necromunda. I'd prefer Necromunda though.

It seems quite late though; I would have expect them to release BB with the video game version or quickly after; not few years later...

Just hope they will also re-edit teams and champions

Hope the rules change as well I miss when matches were really bloody and dirty players were scary

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the team responsible for Blood Bowl rules get kicked out of GW and go elsewhere?

Doesn't that lend to the theory that this will be a model-only update?

If BB anniversary edition is released , I will be buying. Please let there be a new style skaven team...

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Xenith View Post
    Please let there be a new style skaven team...
    I think the original Skaven team holds up pretty well model wise. The two thrower models are some of favourite all time Blood Bowl models. I do think the newer one was a bit bobbins, but original = awesome.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234