BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Scibor Miniatures

[URL="http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,index.php"]Scibor[/URL] I have dealt with. Check both their Fantasy and Moscal ranges for a lot of nice models, mostly Dwarfs. Oh there is ranges for Ogres and Orcs and Goblins.

I'm a big fan of their Elven temple base bits:

They also have a nice range of Dwarf mniatures in their [URL="http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?group=75"]fantasy section[/URL], with some counts-as-warrior priests and some nice armoured bears which look a bit like guinea pigs to me but whatever:

If GW ever put out some nice Dwarf core units that I like I might even use the above as general of a Dwarf army.
    Last edited by eldargal; 03-06-2012 at 03:38 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

A lot of their conversion parts which are probably intended for Space Marine vehicles make for useful additions to WFB buildings:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Given the extent of the Scibor fantasy range I've decided to move it to the miniatures section of the sticky thread. Here are some more pictures:

Boyars:

Artillerix, Giant Hunter

Joseph the Wanderer

Chaos Snail
    Last edited by eldargal; 03-06-2012 at 03:36 AM.

Battle-Brother

I love these bits especially the slayer on the giant head.

He does have a lot of really good minis.

Chaplain

That Chaos Snail is going to give me nightmares! Awesome stuff!

Looking at using some of those plates to build some terrain. They look like they are in competition with GW to see who can have the most skulls, though...

Nice! Those panels with the angels on it would look excellent on a Land Raider!

Veteran-Sergeant

One of these days, I'll get around to buying some of these shiny toys...

There dwarf range is awesome and now Mantic is combining Scibor on their website for army deals. I think it's the Berserker package of Scibor miniatures with Mantic dwarves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast