BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

I want a unit of Bear Cavalry for my WoC... ideas on how to fit?

I've seen space wolves on the bears and thought the bears looked a little small. If the WoC are smaller, then they may look okay.

I don't get the chicken on the giant's ear. I just don't.

The bear cavalry look great and they also have a sci ti range

Scibor have released a new fantasy characters kit:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

SWEET!

Love the dude with the sword.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

New from Scibor:

(I've been on this forum three years and I just noticed there is an Undo/Redo button in the post interface thingy)
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

OH MY.

That's cool.

Yep. It's like the sculptor thought:
    'Bulls are cool. Manly and all. Taste good, too. Dwarfs are cool. Also manly. Probably not so tasty. Can't milk them and make cheese. Can't do that with bulls either come to think of it. Wings are cool, can fly and whatnot.

Oh my god.'

Suddenly, science!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast