BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Scout

I'd build an Eldar army, just for something other than "imperial".

Scout

Well, I'd like to get 2000pts worth of Eldar for one. I'm a bit tired of having to proxy to get to 1000pts, but such is the life of a poor college student. I would also love to get some painting supplies. I always say I'll just paint my models for free at GW, but I never get out there. I really need my own paints. It would also be cool to have some real terrain. Right now me and my friends are using whatever we can find in my basement. (although I think we would keep using the big wooden rooster that we found)

I would start up a nice army of Black Temps and a fantasy army so I have a little fun with both games.

T'au. Without a doubt. I have about 9,000 of Ultramarines, 4,000 of Space Wolves, 4,000 of Blood Angels, 2500 of Dark Angels and about 5,000 of Imperial Guard. I will go for T'au.

Veteran-Sergeant

If I get it, I want to get an Eldar army. Get a bunch of different aspects and paint them up for the campaign that I want to run during my next cycle break. I hope I win because I have been looking for painting inspiration here and I have some ideas I would love to try.

Veteran-Sergeant

For a laugh something I could never justify buying at NZ prices. How about as many ork battlewagons with deff rollas as I can get and so that I drive wheel to wheel across the table?

Battle-Brother

Pretty simple, really. The Eldar army I have is extremely out of date (the majority of models I have are metal), so updating those would be first on my list. I need Fire Dragons, new Wraithlords, and some Wave Serpents to join the Forge World kit Wave Serpent I put together years ago. I could probably use another pack of Harlequins to go along with the 6 I already have, too.

A dream, to be sure!

Krisken of Scratchbuilt 40k
    My blog Scratchbuilt 40k- http://scratchbuilt40k.blogspot.com/

Scout

If I win there's a few things that I would get...first is my nid army that I am interested in starting again, with the rest, I will probably get some more bretonnian knights. You can never have enough knights at your house waiting to be painted.

Definitely enough Necrons for a 1000pt army.

As a Tau player with only 1 and a half devilfish in his motor pool, I would try to shore up the numbers, along with a few new broadsides/crisis suits. Obviously.

However, I've got a few buddies I play with on a regular basis, and they are really great guys, but their armies are all relatively small. So, I'd do something along the lines of let each of them pick a kit or something equivalent and get it for them. I mean, where's the fun in showing up with $400 worth of new toys and all of them are stuck with the same old, same old?

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast