BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Perhaps the Deffskullz Ork army I've seen in my dreams, almost every imaginable type of vehicle & piece of wargear in the game represented in bodged Orky fashion

Battle-Brother

Because he's called Spikey Bits, I'll defenitly be getting my fix of bits for all my conversion projects, and alot of IG tanks and maybe some buildings...

Probably enough terminator bits to finally finish my Truescale marines, as well as a load of Eldar and DE stuff to Harlequin up! Btw, 1 post down, 9 to go, that baby's mine!

Battle-Brother

I'd get all the Necron bits I need for the conversions I've planned (which will hopefully get me into playing again) and probably some Necron vehicles to cut up see what I can come up with for alternate Ghost Ark/ Doomsday Arks.

Anything left over will probably go towards Firestorm Armada, maybe a Dindrenzi starter.
    Corny faith and musty sorcery are no match for a good Gauss blaster.

I would start a foot only eldar army

Should I win, I would get the rest of my Inquisition army off the ground, then fill out my Necrons.

Boy it's been a long time since I have posted here. Way to bring me back lol.

It would be nice if there were more info on 6th and Chaos before making a decision, but at this point, I probably would have to say either Eldar, because I've always wanted to paint an eldar army or Necrons, because I could paint a Necron army in a single weekend. LOL. Either way, I'm looking for something different to paint that would be a lot of fun to build all at once.

Brother-Sergeant

Necrons, so, many, Necrons. Also probably something for firestorm armada. The only thing that gets me is that when i went to the website and tried to make a mental wishlist something didnt seem right, and here it is, if I want to purchase say, A ghost/doomsday ark I have to do it in bits right? ok, so they say all these bits are 20% off, Woo Hoo i say to myself.. but They still look pricey.. so after adding up what all the bits cost to make a ghost/doomday ark, it turns out that it actually costs almost 25 dollars more than if i were to buy it from a FLGS or GW.

I wouldnt't be complaining if i won, because it would still be free.. but damn.. 25 dollars more for a whole model that is supposidly 20% off...

Scout

Boost up my ad mech army

Some Battlewagons, Kans and a few odds and ends... maybe some grots

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast