BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

I would buy the basics for my ad mech force, couple of techmarines with servitors, a few chimeras, storm raven and depending on what ive got left some dreads/dreadknights for conversions.

Think I'd get some of the outliers I'd still like for my forces like some Grotesques for my Dark Eldar. Things I want but don't use every game...

If I win I'm going to finish my Everblight army, perhaps my Khador and Grey knights as well.

Chaplain

I might start a Blood Angels army. I love my Grey Knights but I like the idea of fast marines. All jump packs! Nothing in the army would move less than 12 inches!

Chaplain

Probably, fill In a couple of models for the Armies that I own?
    A Baneblade to try out a Stormblade conversion.
    Britionnia, Army maybe.
    BITS!

Chaplain

i have a list of models that i need to round out my armies, and well it is above $1350 so i know where that money will go if i win.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

I'd like to start of Tyranids army with my girlfriend so we can paint together. She really enjoys the hobby aspect and loves the look of the 'Nids. This would really accelerate that cause I'm a poor college students

What is it about girls and nids? My wife loves em too.

I could buy her some buggs. In fact some of the money is screaming for that. A ghost arc for myself and a box of pretorians. Maybe a retribution heavy jack and then maybe a wave serpent for my Eldar?

I wonder if he sells airbrushes?

Chaplain

I'd have to say whatever I pull out a hat, kinda wishing I don't win as the indecision would likely kill me, I want one of every Imperial army (Marines, SoB, Gaurd, GK), and I have a xenos army already but I like orcs and Tyranids, oh and not the mention I want another baneblade and my fantasy armies need work. It's horrifing just thinking about it, so please let me lose.
    Battle Sisters Record 2012 2/0/0
    Empire Record 2012 1/0/3

Scout

I've been wanting to start a Dark Eldar army.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast