BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

I'll probably start a swarm of nids

Veteran-Sergeant

I think I'm going to build out my High Elf army or finally make the Rockabilly Space Wolf army I've been thinking about... Maybe a Star Trek IG army.

Battle-Brother

Depending on my mood after giving the prize a good think, I would either choose to gift those people around me who game, or spend it all on toys for myself.

Theres a lot of miniatures the store has available its hard to decide now, but if I had to give an answer right now, a stompa and some of the new wolves.

Probably add some more meat to my various armies.

BTW this was my 10th post!!!

Gonna finish my Necrons and Dark elf army!

As an optimist, I am positive I wont win.

But, if the fates roll in my favor, Im going to flesh out my nids with troops, get a few more Valkyries, and get some of the shiny new Necron units for my 'old' Necron army.

Scout

Son's necron army. Go easy on me. I know my motives are contrary to the norm. Heck I have been called a noob several times due to my obvious motives. He he

Veteran-Sergeant

I'd also like to get a themed "hoard" army... Like a goblin swarm or 'nid genestealer swarm. I know it wouldn't always win, but the thought of having a massive army of most of the same minis is kind of attractive.

I will either use it to bump up some of my lesser army or to start my Iron Warriors project.

Grenndal
    [URL="http://xenoftw.blogspot.com"]http://xenoftw.blogspot.com[/URL]
    Last edited by Grenndal; 03-06-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy22 View Post
    Sadly so have I...
    I read them all too :-P,

The thing I find interesting is how many people on this thread are all of initiate level meaning you all JUST made new accounts for this contest. That makes me laugh a little.

Anyways I would use it to buy bags and bags of just bits for conversion work. I am really into the whole conversion thing nowadays and I want to get more elaborate with my conversions.
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast