BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

I'd like some more coven stuff for my DE, I only have 5 wracks right now. If Corsairs were more standard-acceptable, I'd be interested in them too.

But, looking at the amount of stuff I haven't finished, I'd probably just bank it for a while and see if Night Lords become a viable option. I do love me some Raptors.

First-Captain

probably the new empire, or a brony marine army.
    For the Greater good.

Eldar and Dwarves for me I hope! (with any leftovers going to the Brettonia and Vostroya fund)

I just started collecting necrons, I'd love to load up on some of their new figures! Love Imotekh fluff wise and mini!

I'll most likely finish up my Blood Angels. Only a few things more to go!

Battle-Brother

Terrain for my games group.... and maybe a few scarabs

$400 would buy me a LOT of superheavies and tanks for my Cadian

if I did win, would start a new Descent of Angels BA army. Or pad out a half started skaven army.

If I win. Naughty of me to make a mostly irrelvant post, but need more posts!!

Scout

MOAR GUARD!! I need some more Cadians, chimeras, a couple more Russes, and maybe a banewolf. If there's anthing leftover, I might go ahead and pick up some Sword Brethren and Grimaldus. I don't have any Templars, but they're my second favorite army after Space Wolves. I would have started them as my second army, but I wanted something different, and Guard are awesome.

Probably a lot of BA stuff, to finally start my Flesh Tearers army that I've been meaning to start to collect for quite a while now

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast