BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

I toured a marble making shop recently and they had a selection of "eyeball" marbles. The smaller size would be about perfect head swap for Chaos SM or Warriors of Chaos...
    "Technically correct is the best kind of correct."
    WHFB: Dwarf - TK - Empire - Goblin 40k: SW - IG - Ork

I'd probably finish up my Chaos Space Marines with some more summoned demons (my wife loves those). Then I'd try to complete my WFB Dwarf army.

If I had any funds left over I'd probably buy some Fire Dragons for my Eldar....Meltagun!

I'll just get a bunch of stuff for a new army then tell my wife I paid for it out of our account just to piss her off.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Nightspawn View Post
    I'll just get a bunch of stuff for a new army then tell my wife I paid for it out of our account just to piss her off.
    I try not to piss off those who know where I sleep. Of course, everyone else can go screw.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Rhinos. Lots and lots of rhinos to finish off my marines and chaos. Then not sure what with what's left.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

I would like Imperial Guard please, or Skaven. Or Imperial Skaven Guard. Or, possibly, zombies. Or, maybe, just maybe, Zombie Imperial Skaven Guard. Yep. that's what I want.

Battle-Brother

I would get some Chimera's for my Guard. Some RPG books and some Invasions cards, and then if I have some left...I don't know.

Scout

If I were to win I would put it towards building up my grey knights. I would however spend a little to get a box of wolf guard terminators.

i just started a new tau army for some reason. i really need to stop ordering stuff online in the middle of the night.

I would make an imperial guard armoured company, or guants ghosts, or even perhaps a fully light up necron army, as it is one of my dreams

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast