BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

If possible complete my Sisters army with Immolators, otherwise Tervigons/Tyrannofexes.

I plan on starting a whole word bearers army should I win this. That and flesh out the rest of my armies.

Brother-Sergeant

I'm going to use it to buy Marine models which makes me strong to fight my cancer and I'll share them with my cancer friends because we could use a break from thinking about the cancer attacking our bodies. Cancer

/Too obvious?
    //I really do have cancer although I am joking about playing the cancer-card.

i shall get Nurgle marines

Brother-Sergeant

Since a small human is turning up soon figured it would keep me knee deep in plastic while other half is not working.

So MOAR orks, maybe some more Ogres and then that DC 1000 starter list I have my eye on

Scout

More Death Company, some special character.

Brother-Sergeant

If I win... likely I will be adding some more fun Necron units (Maybe a Monolith, some Crypteks, some Destroyers, maybe one of the names HQs too) but I would also likely be helping my gf build up her Chaos Marine army, too I blame her for getting me into 40k, too...

Probably I'd stock up a bit on Black reach models (Terminators & marines) and see from there. Still have a Deathwing army planned sometime soon.

Might even expand my Grey knights a bit so I can mix up my armylist a bit more.

Scout

Big bugs. Two tervigons, a winged tyrant, some raveners, and gaunts

Skaven, lots and lots of Skaven. Probably only need about $200 worth of that though, so the rest will most likely go to buying a few things to bulk up my 40k armies.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast