BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

[url]http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2012/03/bols-giveaway-win-free-army.html[/url]

Chapter-Master

I usually ignore those as assumed US only,

maybe $400 of knorne berzerkers for a very fluffy if somewhat less than effective force...possibly with a defiler and Kharn for a bit of variety...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Giving the prize money to kids is a great idea. I'm sure mine will be rooting for me to give it to them aswell.

Battle-Brother

Probably hold out till we see what new Chaos goodies comes out and pick some of those up.

I just might start buying things for my Tyranid army. I told myself the new Tyranofex model would be my last purchase before 6th edition, because I don't really want the hassle on having models that won't work the way I want them to.

Or keep adding to my 8000 point blood angels addiction.

I would totally buy empire if Fantasy didn't die 6 months after 8 ed released. That was a downer.

It would be an excellent, no, more than excellent way to start a new army. Now to decide what new army... Probably Chaos Marines, buying a couple of box sets in preperation for the new Dex,and of course reinforcing my old armies. I'll also give a share to my brother, so that he can finaly get his Tyranids up to a decent size.

i think i might get my self some nids there are alot of great moddels for them and not much i would not be happy owning from that collection

Maybe greyknights or fantasy something possibly vampires?

Battle-Brother

I'm thinking it needs to all be spent on terrain.

gonna buy some CSM's and start a Warmachine army

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast