BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I just might start buying things for my Tyranid army. I told myself the new Tyranofex model would be my last purchase before 6th edition, because I don't really want the hassle on having models that won't work the way I want them to.

Or keep adding to my 8000 point blood angels addiction.

I would totally buy empire if Fantasy didn't die 6 months after 8 ed released. That was a downer.

i think i might get my self some nids there are alot of great moddels for them and not much i would not be happy owning from that collection

Veteran-Sergeant

I think I'm going to build out my High Elf army or finally make the Rockabilly Space Wolf army I've been thinking about... Maybe a Star Trek IG army.

Probably a Grey Knight army.

Battle-Brother

Actually one of things I would like to get is a lot of the bat wings from the dark eldar jump troops set (forget the name atm). For I am a big fan of the stories of this game and the ones in the codexes; so when I read what Ward had the grey knights due in the codex to the sisters after pre-ordering a few boxes some tinkering occurred.

My girlfriend tried seeing how a grey knight looked after attaching some of those wings to the back and he looked very cool. So that brought up the idea of doing an army like that

For I figured if Ward would have a group of people so "pure" that they are supposedly now ok to butcher sisters and bathe in their blood...I figured maybe this once failsafe against temptation army would indeed be able to falter a bit...

*why of why do they still let ward write codexes?*

Hmmm

I probably would either grab some warmachine stuff and then add more stuff to the 40K armies I already have, reinforce my currents armies and grab some paints and brushes, or, finally, only reinforce the armies I have.

But I won't be starting a new army with the money even though necrons look awesome :P

Finish off the space wolves, I'm still short 14 ML's

Veteran-Sergeant

Two Army Carrying Bags.

I have two people I know who don't have them. Ok well one has one but it is super small, I'm talking like lunch box size. While the other literally has a cardboard box with egg crates cases inside, and the model's are placed in each one... while anything bigger is wrapped in plastic grocery bags. (if you're reading this you know who you are, and yes if I win I'm buying you a frakkin army bag!)

After that, well I probably won't have any money left because I'm going to get the best, of the best, of the best, the top 2% if you will... of army carrying bags, and have them customized to be all Jawsome. Army's signs engraved, the color won't be straight black it will be some other neat-o color, badges put on and what not. You know, cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Turner View Post
    Two Army Carrying Bags.

I have two people I know who don't have them. Ok well one has one but it is super small, I'm talking like lunch box size. While the other literally has a cardboard box with egg crates cases inside, and the model's are placed in each one... while anything bigger is wrapped in plastic grocery bags. (if you're reading this you know who you are, and yes if I win I'm buying you a frakkin army bag!)

After that, well I probably won't have any money left because I'm going to get the best, of the best, of the best, the top 2% if you will... of army carrying bags, and have them customized to be all Jawsome. Army's signs engraved, the color won't be straight black it will be some other neat-o color, badges put on and what not. You know, cool stuff.
    I'm pretty sure spikeybits only carries Sabol and GW cases. Not exactly top shelf stuff.

Probably a rule book and a krieg army. I can't afford any of this stuff even on discounts.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast