BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

I'll use it to jump start a Trolls army for Warmahordes. I really like those hard drinkin, hard fightin, hard fartin sons of guns. Also, they're blue.

I'd probably buy some necrons or some tomb king (or a mix of both)
    or I'd might buy my little brother some chaos marines so he can start his own army

I want to say I would buy a trolls army for my friend that I want to play warmahordes with me, but he doesn't paint and refuses to play with unpainted models... go figure. So, I would finish of my Cygnar army!

Or, I could start Necrons... hmm...

Scout

Cool

I think i am going to start a new tyranid army using the cool new stuff

Some space wolves and Tau are at the top of my 40k list but I would probably get DUST and MERCS too. The skirmish games are a lot of fun and eveyone has new releases lately.

The best part about winning this would be going in to buy my third army and my girlfriend couldn't stress me about it because it was free! I would love to have the money to do dark eldar right or i have always wanted to do a para trooper themed I.G list oh decisions decisions

Scout

You know what, I honestly don't know. Maybe finish my Chaos Daemons for 40? Or some Brets? Or start Dark Eldar...

Brother-Sergeant

Or get some terrain kits for the fully sick board I'll one day make!

Veteran-Sergeant

id probably just keep adding to my ever growing space wolves, help my brother finish his chaos army, and think long and hard about what i want for a second army (maybe khorne CSM or DE)

i wonder if any one is actualy reading this thred or if it is all just for inflating post counts..

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast